You deserve the best and so do your keys and accessories. Keyport will keep your keys organized while also stowing away a handy pen and mini-light. Keyport makes your necessities easily accessible, in a sleek, lightweight design you can comfortably slip in your pocket. No more key jabs or jingling, no more asking for pens or fumbling in the dark. Just one lean, clean, pocket organizing machine.
"The whole package comes across as something that Q developed down in the 007 laboratory."
See Product Specs for details on fitting your keys in Keyport!
- Fit the compact & lightweight gadget easily in your pocket
- Use w/ a wide range of keys: standard, high security & most chipped car keys
- Get convenient, easy access to any key or tool (includes pen & mini-light)
- Comfortably carry your keys without jingling, pocket bulge or stabbing of your leg
- Easily recover your keys if lost w/ Lost & Found
- Swap out included keys & accessories on the go
- Personalize your Keyport w/ a variety of options
Details & RequirementsIncludes:
How do you get your keys into Keyport? See below for options.
- Keyport Slide 2.0 (black)
- Pen (w/ black ink)
- SC1 blade blank
- KW1 blade blank
- S-biner 0
- Locksmith card
- KeyMe discount card
Keyport is compatible with most of the world's key blanks. Keyport's proprietary key blanks called Blades include a one-size-fits-all head and seamlessly take the place of your current keys. You can take them to any locksmith to be duplicated from your original keys.
Once you have purchased your Keyport bundle, there are multiple ways that you can get the specific Keyport compatible keys called Blades* that match your keys (Your bundle includes one SC1 Blade blank and a KW1, the two most common house key types, to get you started; other Keyport Blade Blanks sold separately):
- Authorized Keyport Dealers
- Accommodates a wide range of standard, high security & chipped auto and moto keys