CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) Ethical Hacking Course
You save 92% -Sale ended
67 Lessons (10h)
- Your First Program
- Introduction to PenTest+
- Chapter 1: Planning and Scoping
- Chapter 2: Surveying the Target
- Chapter 3: Selecting Your Attack Vector
- Chapter 4: Selecting Pen Testing Tools
- Chapter 5: Reporting and Communication
Hone Your Cybersecurity Skills with 10-Hour Course on Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Management
InstructorTotal Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense. Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” Udemy video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars web site.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.