Fight Your Way Across A Whole New World
PURE, UNADULTERATED, SHOOT-EM UP FUNReturn to the bizarre and unpredictable planet of Pandora in Borderlands 2. Left for dead in the frozen tundra, you begin your quest of revenge and redemption as you make your way towards the evil Hyperion Corporation and its diabolical founder, Handsome Jack. A true role playing first person shooter, you can embark on campaigns solo, or invite three friends to join you in the mayhem that is sure to ensue. With millions (literally, millions) of weapons to arm yourself with, four new character classes to choose from, brand new environments to explore, and a whole slew of freakish enemies to face - you might not see a reason to go outside for a while.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE ITWe won't lie to you, this game is just pure, unadulterated, shoot-em-up fun that's wrapped in an absurd, colorful, and interactive package. Add to that four-player online and co-op goodness, and you have an addictive game everyone can love. Not literally everyone, because this game does involve a ton of gore, violence, sex, drugs, and suggestive language - but hey, that's also part of what makes it so good. With a visually stunning array of whimsically destructive guns, shields, grenades and artifacts - there is no shortage of ways to level up your character, boost your personal armory, and advance the surprisingly well crafted story (albeit absurd and with a fair share of 'slapstick' humor). TOP FEATURES
- All-New Characters and Classes: Four all new classes, the Siren, the Commando, the Gunzerker and the Assassin.
- Play Online with Friends: Share your adventures with friends on both Mac and PC, drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game.
- Revamped Gun System: Millions upon millions of possible weapons. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and more are at your disposal.
- 87 Bazillion...Everything: Procedurally generated shields, grenades, alien artifacts, class mods and much, much more.
- Brand New Environments: From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns and beyond, there's more of Pandora to discover than ever before.
- Brand New Enemies: Get ready to use that arsenal to shoot, burn, vaporize, and electrocute gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious Stalkers, the Hyperion mechanical army, and hordes of other creatures.
THE PROOFMetacritic Score: 89/100 "Prepare to level. Prepare to loot. Prepare to get lost in the hilarious, bizarre and wonderful world of Pandora.” - (9/10) IGN “Borderlands 2 stands out as Gearbox's magnum opus, and one of the most memorable and fun gaming rides I've ever been on.” - (4.5/5) GameSpy “This is the game, and it makes Borderlands persistently fresh in a way other shooters never are. ” - (90/100) PC Gamer
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7.5 and higher (supports Mavericks)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8800
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard, Xbox Wired, PS3 DualShock 3, and PS4 DualShock 4 controllers are supported
- Languages (Full audio, text, and subtitles): English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
- 7 day refund policy
- Upon purchase you'll receive a Steam code to redeem your game
- Available for download upon purchase
- If you haven't already, you must download Steam (free) to activate and play your game
- English only